epsilon-devel

Re: Compiling with Jitter in sub-package mode when another version is in

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Compiling with Jitter in sub-package mode when another version is installed
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 13:12:15 +0100

Hi Luca.

    I am considering a different solution: *every* source file using a
    Jitter header must be pre-processed with JITTER_CPPFLAGS or some
    dispatch-specific version of it.  The new definitions of these
    substitutions will include -I options in sub-package mode, plus (always)
    the definition of a CPP macro which will serve the only purpose of
    preventing a failure when defined.

I think that is a reasonable approach.  I already have:

poke_CPPFLAGS += $(JITTER_CPPFLAGS)

in my src/Makefile.am.