epsilon-devel

Re: build fails on MacOS/MachO: not ELF or COFF

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: build fails on MacOS/MachO: not ELF or COFF
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 22:31:01 +0200

On 2020-05-12 at 06:10 +0000, Niobos wrote:

> Hi Luca,
>
> On 11/05/2020 22:46, Luca Saiu wrote:
>> [...]
>> These tarballs can be useful and are quite convenient to copy around.  I
>> should add some script to make them easy to generate.
>
> I did not perceive "please make a tarball of this" as being complicated.
> So at least from my point of view, there is no need to make this easier.

I was not thinking of you of course.  But on the other hand maybe
focusing on Jitter users who are also beginners and on unusual platforms
would not be particularly useful.

> [...]

> I've re-build Poke (459cc34f, using jitter 7f67aa43):
> The good news is that jitter builds, but libpoke now fails. I'll follow
> up an this on #poke (and probably on poke-devel).

I tend to be in the channel, but I do not always pay attention.  Writing
to epsilon-devel is a good way to catch my attention, if needs be.

> I am genuinely impressed by how fast you solved this issue. Your
> enthusiasm is heart-warming!

Thank you very much.  Feeling this kind of appreciation certainly helps.
Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".