epsilon-devel

Re: Jitter portability improvements, poke updated

From: Niobos
Subject: Re: Jitter portability improvements, poke updated
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 08:41:30 +0000

Hi Luca, others,

On 16/05/2020 00:44, Luca Saiu wrote:
I improved Jitter's portability, particularly with respect to BSD
systems.  Thanks to Alfred M. Szmidt for bug reports and constructive
conversation during the debug phase.

Niobos might want to test the new version on his system.

New Jitter tag v0.9.216.  Updated poke submodule.

It compiles fine on macOS 10.15 (Catalina), but I still get the linker error when running Poke. If I understood the discussion on IRC correctly, this is caused by libjitter not being dynamically linkable to libpoke.