erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] halfheartedly

From: Howard Johns
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] halfheartedly
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:05:30 +0300

You, however, saw them plainer than you saw Joans own Beta. The influence of color in light toward makingcertain objects more or less visible is also apposite. They wereextraordinarily interesting, but did not go beyond the ectoplasmhypothesis.
It is a purely physical, though internalthing.
First Margaret, then Joan, turn about, madethe motion of tossing something to the other. The Beta is a wholething, and the physical is many bits. We have form, weight, color, and more senses than you have.
Joanwas facing magnetic north; and the negative poles were twenty degreeseast of north of her. Joanwas facing magnetic north; and the negative poles were twenty degreeseast of north of her. One of the firstproofs will be a very delicate thermometer to determine the cold. All consciousness has form justas you have form.
The bandage around Joans eyes had disappearedentirely, and shortly we all distinctly saw eyes.
We then perceived the emanation, as a sort of elongation of the fingers. That, for example, Darby was evidently blindto these emanations in red light. You willtake note that the first action is always the same.
Aftera few moments Margaret extended both hands toward Joan. I want Betty to see something, so I will send her out, said Anne.
The interesting point was that all three could see the same thing at thesame time. Cass saw the same things, butless often, and sometimes not so completely. Joe was unmistakable in hissailor suit, seated. This disappeared into the same unformed mass of luminous mist in front ofJoans face.
Each of these atoms is anindividual consciousness, and each of them has a form.
I cant turn my hand over, she said; then with an effort turned it tothe horizontal.
We could take her anywhere while that cord isattached.
Cass, Darby and I remarked at the same instant that the face was slightlyin profile.
They wereextraordinarily interesting, but did not go beyond the ectoplasmhypothesis. First one finger then theother would instantaneously appear of an inordinate length.
These images or masks gavethe emotion naturally accorded to portraits rather than personalities.
We have form, weight, color, and more senses than you have. Under advice the two stations were now brought out for a short recess. At one time, for some seconds, the hand folded into the likenessof a lily-like flower.
Then my Beta is my individual bunch of that consciousness, addedGaines.
You remember that verse about The golden cord is loosed?