erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] use comprehend

From: Fanny Strickland
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] use comprehend
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:37:07 +0300

Among the many estates visited was a small plantation in Grenada ownedby the late Rev. Howmarkedly rice benefits from compost has been proved at Dichpali inIndia.
I did nothing to destroy theserusts; I did everything possible to have them always at hand.
The problem now is to find more compost for the rice crop. Moreover, the varieties grown hadbeen in cultivation for centuries.
As was expected,they exhibited the mycorrhizal association.
In Rhodesia, for example, interesting results have beenobtained by Mr. Why cotton reacts so markedly to humus has only recently beendiscovered. But how does the rice manage to manure itself? In all probability the result will be the rapiddisappearance of pests. This principleapplies to most fruit and to most produce.
Thensuddenly, to my great astonishment, they were accepted in full.
Thensuddenly, to my great astonishment, they were accepted in full. But this wheat neverflowered at Pusa, remaining in the vegetative condition till harvesttime. Meanwhile both these regions havebeen furnished with modern agricultural departments. In this way the yield per acre can rapidly be increased and thefibre improved. Nothingis to be gained by starting research on any future tea disease at thewrong end. Farmyard manure results in good thatch,artificials in bad thatch. Howmarkedly rice benefits from compost has been proved at Dichpali inIndia.
On the contrary, both the foliage and the wood exhibited everysign of robust health and well-being.
Moreover, there is no falling off in yield andno sign of soil exhaustion.
Visits were also paid to a number ofcacao estates in Trinidad and Dominica. The West African cacao trees have beendeprived of their manurial rights.
But a change is nowtaking place in the Western Province of South Africa.
I mentioned this fact at a lecture to a group oflocal tea planters at Gandrapara. Both gave as the reason the modern use ofartificials in place of farmyard manure.
The problem was how best tomaintain soil aeration and percolation.
The answer is provided bythe nitrogen-fixing powers of the algal film found in rice fields. This could be solved if morehumus could be obtained.
At last, near the village ofJouques in the Department of Bouches du Rhone, such vines were found.
What is the explanation of the comparative immunity of the rice cropfrom disease? There was, however, one problem which needed investigation inBaluchistan.
Farmyard manure results in good thatch,artificials in bad thatch.
The problem now is to find more compost for the rice crop. Farmyard manure results in good thatch,artificials in bad thatch. There was, however, one problem which needed investigation inBaluchistan. Farmyard manure results in good thatch,artificials in bad thatch.
Thesystem was based on a contour survey and had been carried out by acompetent engineer.
After a timethey will be used up and the day of reckoning will arrive.