erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] then

From: Margie Hopper
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] then
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:09:59 +0700

Also, an update on the location of Eric Everlast for our German fans! Who is in line for retirement and who is ready for a world title run? Also, an update on the location of Eric Everlast for our German fans! I had a lot of energy starting this LJ but now I lost momentum. Plus, the man - the myth - the legend - CHUCK PALUMBO!
what ECW star is being heavily sought?
I live in a PO Box now.
Plus Zip has a big announcement about his upcoming trip! Where is Mark Kerr now? who was hired at a funeral?
Vote in the IWW poll: Boogeyman vs Papa Shango and do our research for us about the rumble. Also, thanks to Alissa for getting us the costume. Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet.
More details in the future!
It really makes it worth doing when we get one nice note.
After three years at GCI and teaching and all, I feel a bit prepared.
If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know! Want another Chuck Palumboism?
More details in the future!
I live in a PO Box now. who is next for an IC title run? Great episode with plenty of Palumboisms. What star was threatening to jump to WWE and had a contract loophole to do so?
Overall, this program discusses why WWE wants ECW back and what it could do for them - especially in the wake of the growing MMA threat. Great episode with plenty of Palumboisms. Thus far, TC Watts has an undefeated streak of picking UFC fights. FYI - We have a few mic problems during the first ten minutes but it clears up quickly! Also, we fantasy-book, challenge on listeners to find us a good example and copyright the alphabet.
who is next for an IC title run?
Where are the Highlanders really from? What star was threatening to jump to WWE and had a contract loophole to do so?
After three years at GCI and teaching and all, I feel a bit prepared. More details in the future! LISTEN FOR CREAMY GOODNESS AND COUNTRY PEANESS.