espressomd-maintainer

[Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] New feature (#32)

From: Georg Rempfer
Subject: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] New feature (#32)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:38:42 -0800

Paraview compatible VTK export for particle positions. We now can nicely
visualize LB-MD simulations with paraview.

Proper documentation included.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rempferg/espresso master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/32

-- Commit Summary --

* Owen and my implementation of the paraview compatible vtk output of particle
positions. This allows for easy visualization of flow fields with particles in
paraview.
* Added documentation for the new paraview compatible export of particle
positions.
* Merge remote branch 'upstream/master'

-- File Changes --

M doc/ug/io.tex (28)