ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Myspace information

From: Lucas Coley
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Myspace information
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:00:43 +0180

In business theres no word more powerful than the word.  And what
is the word?  P-R-O-F-I-T!!!  And thats what our next feature is all
about.

EverGlory International (EGLY) is involved in one of the most lucrative
areas of business these days, production in China. Quarter after quarter
they get to use the word in BIG ways!  Some recent quarterly postings:

1mil$ P-R-O-F-I-T in the first quarter
778k$  P-R-O-F-I-T in the second quarter
August 8th 2mil$ order from Matalan
July 25th 500k$ order from Debenhams
July 10th - 1mil$ order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  EGLY is the real
deal!  We are expecting third quarter numbers to be out soon and are
telling all of our members to take a position in EGLY before the data is
out.  These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and send this
one way up!

Current: 0.68
Projected: 1.30
Rating: 5/5
Inve st date: Wednesday, 1 oct 2006.
Call your broker now.
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  Fortune favors
the bold!
--
DARLINGTON, South Carolina (AP) -- The mother of a teenage girl who was
kidnapped, raped and locked up in a crypt-like space says the accused "needs to
be locked up in a hole" for the rest of his life.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- If you're Happy and you know it, pat your head. That, in a
peanut shell, is how a 34-year-old female Asian elephant in the Bronx Zoo
showed researchers that pachyderms can recognize themselves in a mirror --
complex behavior observed in only a few other species.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The U.S. Interior Department abandoned claims that
the oil giant Chevron underpaid the government for natural gas produced in the
Gulf of Mexico, which could pave the way for other energy firms from paying
royalties to the government, according to a report published Tuesday.
NEW YORK (AP) -- Yikes! Just in time for Halloween, we've got nukes and wars,
genocide and terrorism. And then, on November 1, awaits the same dread as the
night before. The spell of real-world demons won't be broken as we scrap this
season's costumes, masks and candy corn.