femlisp-user

Re: [femlisp-user] FEMlisp bugs?

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Re: [femlisp-user] FEMlisp bugs?
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:12:03 +0100

Dear Mian Zhang,

thank you for the bug reports.  I'm sorry for this late answer.
Unfortunately, I'm quite busy at the moment (although, fortunately, this
is related with scientific work using Femlisp).

The second bug you reported was relatively easy to solve, only a
configuration of the solver had to be changed.

The first bug you found was much deeper, and I needed to find some time
for handling it in a satisfactory way.  Basically it pointed at a sloppy
implementation of polynomials which is now very much cleaned up.

I pushed an improved version of Femlisp to its Savannah git repository.

If you want you can give it another try.

Thanks again,

Nicolas