[Fenfire-dev] spatial trap

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] spatial trap
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:59:01 +0200 (EET)

We had a small conversation about spatial traps(=read buoys and fenpdf) in
the office, summary:

- left/right direction is not necessarily enough
    - buoy placement tuning
    - browsing history is not static but dynamic(flying buoys) which mess
      the map in human brains -> at least back button is needed.

- people can't understand the structure because of dynamically flying buoys
    - different than in traditional browser where you can go back and try
      the next one
        - hierarchy
        - spatial location of link anchor

What I think is that we have prototype and not anything close to final
product.

   -Matti