[Fenfire-dev] TLS-fix for dummies?

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] TLS-fix for dummies?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:35:49 +0200

Hi,

Could someone tell me in the way that even I understand: what and how
should I do to get workaround for the TLS-bug? So, the reason was not
libvob nor libc, but a buggy GLX-package?! And that could be fixed by
compiling it yourself? How to do that in Debian?

I really really would like to get Paperbot back online and open
my return to use my work FenPDF-structure after a few weeks of
silence... (well, I had also other things to do and it wasn't a
problem for a while).

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
Connet -assistentti, Jyväskylän yliopisto

--
Connet/Virtuaaliyliopisto
Tietojenkäsittelytieteiden laitos