[Fenfire-dev] [Fwd: Position Paper for W3C WAI Research and Development

From: Hermanni Hyytiala
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] [Fwd: Position Paper for W3C WAI Research and Development Interest Group?]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:59:13 +0200

FYI.

-Hemppa

-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:36:20 -0500
From:   Markku T. Hakkinen <address@hidden>
To:     Hermanni Hyytiälä <address@hidden>

Hei Hermanni,

I hope your research with Fenfire is going well.  Since my visit to JYU, I
have been in Thailand and the US, and soon leave to Switzerland.

I would like to invite you to submit a short position paper on your work, if
you feel it appropriate, to an upcoming W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
Research and Development Interest Group virtual workshop on Visualization
Technologies. The deadline for a short position paper (or since this is late
notice, intent to submit) is December 12. The workshop will be held online
in early January (date is TBD).

Details about the call for papers is at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2003/09/call-vis-papers.html

We are seeking both research that addresses accessibility directly, and
research that may have implications for accessibility.

Please share this call with any of your colleagues at JYU who may be
interested in participating, either through submission of a position paper
or participation as an observer during the virtual workshop.

regards,
markku hakkinen
chair - w3c wai rearch and development interest group (WAI RDIG)
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD