[Fenfire-dev] Soft Toy Business

From: Toycraft
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Soft Toy Business
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:20:01 +0900

Attention: Product Manager / Purchasing Manager

Subject: Soft Toy, Plush Toy, Stuffed Toy Business

We are a newly established manufacturer & exporter of the soft toy lines in Korea, but our staffs are fully experienced for 15~20 years in the design, production, inspection, and shipment of plush toys handcrafted in our sub-contracted factories in China.

If you are considering:

Import of quality toys at attractive pricing & delivery terms from the reliable factory in China

Diversification of your offshore purchasing sources in the Far East

Expansion of your business into the Soft Toy, Plush toy, and Stuff Toy lines

You have got the right message at this moment, please feel free to contact us with any inquiry or request for trial samples.

Email Inquiry

We welcome and honor the Small Quality Orders of:

Toys of Custom Designs & OEM Brands

Toys of New Designs & Materials

Toys for Premium, Gift & Promotional Items

Following photos show the production facility of one of our sub-contracted factories in China for your reference: (Click each photo to enlarge)

Design

Materials

Cutting

Sewing

Sewing

Stuffing

Stuffing

Finishing

Finishing

Inspection

In case you are experiencing:

* Short of production capacity for your routine orders from time to time

* Not much satisfied with your regular suppliers in any of pricing, quality, and delivery issues

We are sure that we can provide you with the most reliable alternative choice for your purchasing requirement.

Email Inquiry

Our contact details are:

Toycraft

969-12 Hwagok 6 Dong

Gangseo-Gu, Seoul 157-913

Korea

Phone: (+82-2) 2606-3213

Fax: (+82-2) 2606-3214

Email: address@hidden

Home: www.toycraft.co.kr

We thank you very much for your interest in building up the business relationship with us for your purchasing requirement of the Soft Toys, and look forward to your most kind and favorable replies with trial inquiry at your earliest convenience...

Best Regards,

SK Lee

Toycraft

Email Inquiry