Re: [Fenfire-dev] Patches to callgl and glmosatictext

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Patches to callgl and glmosatictext
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:06:02 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> Aaron Bingham sends me the attached patches for callgl and glmosaictext,

Ah' he's the one who visited in our irc channel at Easter :)

Well, I would like to encourage the new users to join in
address@hidden or ask questions with mail from the research group via
this mailing list even if it has been quite silent lately.

> which were required to get the Fenfire stack to compile on Aaron's
> system.

It's great to hear that someone try it out and that way we get
information from the users :)

The problem with cvs version is that we use tla currently. Or did he use
which version?

> Can someone who knows these things :) tell me if there will be
> any problem with these patches?

There are no big problems since Makefile patch was for callgl and the
include fix is for glmosaictext which is deprecated.

We need much better documentation once we decide to make a stable
version and once we are worthy to publish..

   -Matti