Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:46:41 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> I said that both Loom and Fenfire need to be changed.

Yes, but I see now problem if you first fix fenfire and then use the fix
in loom. It's more easier to read the commit diff if it is splitted to
these two slices. First with fenfire "add new feature". Me as a auditor
can then see whether the change is ugly nor break anything. Simple for you
or simple for me if both commits are in one chunk?

> Why can't it be made in both projects at the same time?

So where is the real problem? Do you have limited network capacity or
something? We need to keep loom as a private archive and that is not a
problem either.

   -Matti