Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:46:57 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> Wed Dec 15 02:26:18 EET 2004  Tuukka Hastrup <address@hidden>
>   * on window close, LobBinder calls System.exit(0)

Now this was easy :-) Outside of current FenFeed the implementation might
need to be something else, such as calling LobMain.windowClosed() which
could by default call LobMain.quit() which could by default call
System.exit(0); This way, you can easily change in the subclass what
should happen when the window is closed or the application quits.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden