Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:40:34 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> Wed Dec 15 02:26:18 EET 2004  Tuukka Hastrup <address@hidden>
>   * on window close, LobBinder calls System.exit(0)

Now that eppi is set up so that himalia group members can "darcs push", I
was able to apply this patch myself. All my patches won't appear on this
list anymore, but only on fencommits. You can still send patches here
and Benja will apply them in the spirit of Free Software.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden