Re: [Fenfire-dev] Libvob interpolation BUG

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Libvob interpolation BUG
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:38:48 +0200

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:41:59 +0200 (EET), Matti Katila
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hah, smashed it.

Cool :-)

I didn't even remember the bug  was still there -- if you had asked
me, I'd've thought it'd been fixed a while ago. Nice to have it gone
;-)

I think I have an idea what caused the interpolation bug I showed you
in the "demo:" VanishingWheelView (i.e. the Fentwine view) uses keys
for everything *inside*  the nodes, i.e. border and text basically,
and the FenFiction views don't, which means that the stuff from the
VanishingWheelView nodes doesn't get interpolated because it has keys
and there are no corresponding keys in the target vob scene.

I think.

- Benja