Re: [Fenfire-dev] spatial view vs. content view

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] spatial view vs. content view
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:47:53 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Matti Katila wrote:
> Well, I don't think it would be nice if there's a huge document
> representing a predicate. Second thing is that we need to do
> internationalization for predicates and this functionality is easy to do
> in one place.

With 'predicate', do you mean the middle element in a triple?  Because
their text is currently either 'namespace:restOfURI' or the literal
connected to them along a text property, such as rdfs:label. Isn't there a
system for localized literals and couldn't we do internationalization by
supporting it? Then localization would mean adding triples like

rdfs:label rdfs:label "nimike"@fi
rdfs:label rdfs:label "label"@en

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden