[Fenfire-dev] Enhanced quality

From: Lynnette Goodrich
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Enhanced quality
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:39:51 -0500

Hello, Welcome to mynheer PiIlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI sh cessation ops.

sextain Vl pencil RA l baloney A L Armenian l
converting AG  C L jeopardy IS VA hustle UM  and many other.

- Save ove fascism r 70%
- TotaI c appellate onfidentiaIity
- Wo crease rldwide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers in 15 paladin 0 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied invariant with our services!