[Fenfire-dev] mysticism

From: Elinor Kelly
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] mysticism
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:16:36 -0500

Shecould never love anything or anyone so selflessly as they did. The hospital should make a mint of moneytonight. And shehad embroidered half a dozen sofa-pillow cases with theConfederate flag on them.
Merriwether, observing signs ofweakening. She was seventeen yearsold and her feet were patting the floor, wanting to skip anddance.
Scarlett, promise me you wont say things like that. They really meant everything theysaid and did.
Scarlett, promise me you wont say things like that.
To this end, she always saw the best ineveryone and remarked kindly upon it. To this end, she always saw the best ineveryone and remarked kindly upon it.
Among them, candles burned serenely like altarfires. Every girl in Atlanta was three deep in men. The raised platform for the musicians was especially artistic.
But shes such a stick, thought Scarlett, pounding the pillow. She was at the bazaar but not a part of it.
Whiting and have them boss you like you were one of the darkies.
AndMelly, you must take the McLure girls booth.
Just think how much the hospital needs money for new bedsand drugs.
I dont know whats come over the young people these days. Howcould it be otherwise with such leaders as Lee and Jackson?
Howcould it be otherwise with such leaders as Lee and Jackson? The poor McLure girlsbooth is way down at the end and not very pretty so nobody willnotice you.
Oh, said Melly, her lip quivering at the mention of herbrothers name.
She wasunable to walk more than a block on the tiny feet which shecrammed into too small slippers. She rose and jerked her hoops into place.
No one at Tara had ever said so many charming thingsabout her.
And theyreafraid their new dresses wont show off behind booth counters.
And I suppose shell tell all the boys, the old cat.