[Fenfire-dev] gingerbread

From: Lucy Petty
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] gingerbread
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:00:00 +0200

Ive not been doing anything with him, Aunt Em. Under Clares gaze Dinny sat with fork suspended.
We didnt, you know; butthe same things came into our heads. It may be all that, andit may not, he seemed to say.
And her eyes roved swiftly overthe nine elders. It may be all that, andit may not, he seemed to say.
I told you that, Aunt Em, when he was a puppy.
It may be all that, andit may not, he seemed to say. You dont really think it will come to that, do you? We cant kidnap him, muttered Michael; its not done in the bestcircles. Hes tryinto make out theyre older than we are. And her eyes roved swiftly overthe nine elders.
What do you know about women, at your age? He and Jean wrote cheerfully from the East Coast. Did you ever know me disrespectful, Auntie?
She rose, went to the window, and dropped a cat into a flower bed. She read the letter gratefully, but without a tremor, and calledherself a hard-hearted beast.
If theycommitted him, he would still be innocent. Then he stood holding my arm, and I said: Thatssilly, Captain Ferse; you know we wouldnt hurt you. That, said the coroner, is death from misadventure. Besides, Ive never really got over my first attack.
The factthat he had not even proposed added to the conviction that he wasin dead earnest.
If theycommitted him, he would still be innocent.