[Fenfire-dev] admiring gauge

From: Dob Peters
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] admiring gauge
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:10:14 +0300

It was Tarzanof the Apes who was poisoned in our camp by the others. We thought that you were dead, said Kraski. Wait and see, said Tarzan with a grim smile. Perhaps you will kill me, but theydo not care. Where the doors were locked, he lay flat and listened closeto the aperture at their base.
Dont try to start nothin, Bluber, growled Peebles,glaring at the Jew.
Mychildren, he said, addressing Usula in English, thesestrangers have come here to wrong Tarzan. Wait and see, said Tarzan with a grim smile. Youre a good fellow, Esteban, said Peebles. Themines have been worked by the ancestors of this race for analmost incalculable length of time. I cannot tell you here in camp,but when we have left the others I will explain. Remove it from theroom, for the true Emperor has come to claim his throne. I havegiven them iron drills with hardened points and drillstipped with diamonds.
The mountains arehoneycombed with their shafts and tunnels. Go, therefore, and leave me to punishmy enemies alone and in my own way.
The old man and La were eyeing Tarzan and the lion inamazement.
I cannot tell you here in camp,but when we have left the others I will explain.
They came almost to our camp, and then they turned aboutand went away again, said Owaza. I am an old man, replied the other, and I have been hereever since I was a boy.
I felt terrible when I eard you wascroaked, that I did. Three landings he passedbefore he reached the upper floor of the tower.
Are youlooking for the white she, your mate, whom the Bolganitook?
If you lead me into a trap I shall kill you, repliedTarzan.