[Fenfire-dev] Fenfire version 0.1 released

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Fenfire version 0.1 released
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:24:06 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,
Benja and I have been trying a new approach to Fenfire in Haskell and this
far it looks promising, although little is finished. Version 0.1 with
notetaking functionality is fresh today, see Benja's announcement at
http://fenfire.org/

README file in the Darcs repo tells more about compiling and running:
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/darcs/fenfire-hs/README

For some quick screenshots, see:
http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/~tuukka/screenshots/fenfire-hs_notes-2007-01-30.png
http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/~tuukka/screenshots/fenfire-hs_daisygraph-2007-02-03.png
http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/~tuukka/screenshots/fenfire-hs_darcs-2007-02-12.png

We're developing on #fenfire at Freenode as always, and Antti-Juhani has
made the fencommits list active again: