fhsst-bio

Re: [Fhsst-bio] Monthly update

From: A . Slaughter
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-bio] Monthly update
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:13:49 +0200

Hi there. I have researched an written a lot of chapter 1 & 2 in Section 3.
I am presently enjoying the Grahamstown Arts Festival. There is an exhibition
here about indigenous plants and cultural uses that I am going to explore today
for content in the text book (You can link plant biodiversity to cultural
practices and economics). I am also going to revisit everything in the content
that I already have to make the content specific to South Africa.
I will also be surfing the net to get up to date information on the topics and
interesting and relevant news articles (i.e. alternative energy sources, the
rising oil price, exploitation of SA's marine fish stocks etc etc etc). The
problem I have is that I have so many interesting ideas that it will be hard to
condense the content. I also have so much information on South Africa's fresh
water sources and water quality (since my thesis was on this topic).

regards
Andrew