fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] Update

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] Update
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:06:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone (Physics and Biology)

Hope all is ticking over - I've been neglecting
physics and biology for the last month to work on
funding proposals etc.

We met with the Shuttleworth Foundation this week and
they encouraged us to apply for funding and gave us
some advice and pointers. It was a very very
encouraging meeting - they have made content
development one of their focus areas which was not the
case last year. They only fund in their focus areas :)

Anyway, things are looking quite positive on that
front so if we just keep things ticking over slowly
we'll soon have Physics done and I found some new
prospective
Biology volunteers as well.

I hope everything is going well - please shout if you
are having any problems (I am still behind on some
emails so if you have a nagging feeling I owe you a
response just hang fire).

Cheers,

Mark

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com