fhsst-chemistry

[Fhsst-chemistry] FHSST Upate

From: Sarah Blyth
Subject: [Fhsst-chemistry] FHSST Upate
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chemistry Contributors

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you who have sent in
sections very much! We really appreciate your
contributions. Secondly, I'd like to welcome all the
new members who have signed up to help recently.

Since FHSST is now an officially registered non-profit
organisation, we are required to write an annual
report at the end of each 'financial' year. Since at
this stage our organisation consists of volunteers and
no money is involved, the annual report will basically
be a report on the status of the textbooks and will
cover things such as how many people are
involved/active on the project etc. It will be made
public to anyone who wants to read it as it will be
put on the FHSST website.

I would like to write the Chemistry overview soon
(during the next week), and that is where I would like
to ask you all to please help me by sending me a short
email containing the status of your section (if you
have not already sent it in). This will help me a
great deal in pinpointing where people may need help,
or where people have just not had time to contribute
so that I can then re-allocate sections accordingly if
necessary.

I would also like to take this opportunity to
encourage people to ask questions/ have discussions on
this mailing list. If you have a question/comment,
there are quite a few of us in the group and so it's
great if we can share ideas and discuss things in this
forum.

I hope you are all well, and I look forward to hearing
from you!

Best regards
Sarah Blyth