fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Presentation for Conference

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Presentation for Conference
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:17:05 -0800

Hi everyone

Rory is going to attend the Access to Learning Materials in South Africa conference on the 24th and 25th as a representative of our project. They insisted on having our slides on Tuesday and we only confirmed our attendance on Sunday so there hasn't been much time. The slides are in and I have made them available for everyone to look at. They can be found linked to from the news item on our website. Please take a look -
its only 12 slides and there is some interesting information on them.

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/1_news.html

I would also like to let everyone know that we are submitting a funding application to the DG Murray Trust on Friday. We have just completed it ( presentation + application = no long weekend :( ). The strategy is the same
as the general one we submitted to the Shuttleworth Innovation Bazaar.

We are asking for money only for the SDU portion of our plan and the DGMT has restrictions on what the money can
be used for. In total we are asking for R72, 900. We'll see how it goes!

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"