fhsst-physics

Re: [Fhsst-physics] Minor changes

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-physics] Minor changes
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 16:22:14 -0800

Hi Vanessa

I had a look at what you commited and I think things look much better with the labelled steps. It also helps that we don't have all those red "note to self"s all over the place :). I've updated the book on the website to include your changes, the new waves and all the minor diagram stuff I needed to change for the wiki conversion if you or anyone else wants to take a look.

Thanks,

Mark

Vanessa McBride wrote:

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know I've done a bit of editing to the chapters:
vectors.tex
forces.tex
rectilinear_motion.tex

All I've done is change the \step command in the Worked Examples to a more
detailed comment on what
the step is about (\westep).  Please send any comments if you come across
mistakes or have
suggestions.

Take care,
Vanessa