fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Update

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Update
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:36:15 -0800

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know that I spent the afternoong working on the Electronics chapter. I've commited all my changes to CVS and in an hour or two the book on the website will contain the changes as well. Almost everything thats needs to be there is in now, with diagrams. Its going to need a major edit to strip out the unnecessary stuff but more right now is better than less.

I got waves to about 95% last week so we've only got two chapters left to really worry about - Optics
and Heat and Properties of Matter. Then it'll just be a whack of editing.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"