fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Re: Update

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Re: Update
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:47:54 -0500

Hi Robert

That sounds great. Can I convince you to commit your changes regularly so there is a backup and people who use CVS (mostly me) can see whats happening? Its just better if we keep CVS ticking over I think. I hope to finally finish waves this weekend and then things are really close.

Cheers,

Mark

address@hidden wrote:

Mark

I appreciate the check up.  I have completed section 11.2.1
and I am currently finishing 11.2.2.  I am not able to compile
the pstricks figures in the textbook, but I am able to work with
pstricks when I start my own file.  I hope to complete section
11.2 this weekend.  It will probably be 2 or 3 pages, after
which I will pick up another section in chapter 11 (probably 11.1).

Robert HovdenQuoting Mark <address@hidden>:

Hi Robert

I was just wondering how things were going? I am currently at a workshop
and have been hard pressed for time
recently so I just wanted to touch base and check how things are going.

Please let me know how its going?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Horner
Jabber/AIM/Yahoo:   marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"