fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] LaTeX changes

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] LaTeX changes
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:45:26 -0700

Hi everyone

I have started working on optics and its using the pstricks package pst-optic. This requires the package xkeyval - which then broke everything. By changing the order in which I declare the packages things seem to be working but if you do have any problems after a CVS update try commenting out the optics chapter as well as the include statements for
pst-optic and xkeyval.

I think its ok but I have not checked everything.

Cheers,

Mark