fhsst-physics

[Fhsst-physics] Monthly update

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-physics] Monthly update
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:22:30 -0700

Hi everyone

I got a complete section from Gerald (thanks!) and I'll integrate it this weekend. I still need to get Edwin more detailed information and that will have to wait until the weekend.

Could everyone else please let me or the list know how things are progressing? Maths do monthly updates and I think its a good idea to know where we stand - no pressure just want to know the lay of the land.

In that spirit - I haven't made much progress on Optics in the last month - had 3.5 weeks at summer schools which meant my free time went to doing my PhD research.

I am happy that I should be able to make progress quickly now - and I don't have any distractions for the next two months. I solved the pstricks problem I was having and so now I can actually make proper lens diagrams easily. I have also got a good idea of how I want the chapter to go but I just haven't had time to write much. I did start restructuring etc. but it now just looks more disrupted than before. This will change shortly - its also a long weekend here in the US so I hope to find a good time chunk to work on Optics.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,

Mark

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com