Re: [Fle3-users] Installation with Windows

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Installation with Windows
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:48:22 +0300

Is this version of FLE tested with XP ?

I have to admit that we haven't tested every Fle3 version on every
Windows version, since most of us developers don't use any Windows.
But I've made one installation of Fle3 1.4.2 on Windows XP just last
week, and there were no problems.

Fle3 is, after all, a Zope product and made in Python, so it really
isn't dependent on the OS, as it's wrapped inside the Python runtime
and the Zope layers.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/