Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:48:51 +0300

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 02:42:49AM +0300 address@hidden wrote:
> Anyway, I think you are pointing out more general problem related to the
> process of taking Fle3 in use. We are missing some very important
> documents, such as "how to log in first time to Fle3 as an fleadmin", etc.
>
> Could someone write this kind of document that explains Zope from Fle3
> point of view? The document should answer at least the following
> questions: What you need to know about Zope to use Fle3? What kind of
> operations are done in Zope management and what in Fle3?

I made some very basic instructions on how to create Fle3 instance:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/quick_installation_steps/install1.html

It shows only one particular simple case and is not substitute for
proper manuals... but at least you should be able to test Fle3 with
these instructions.

> Cesar Hernandez Rosete wrote:
> >How do I enter as staff?, do already attempt:
> >
> >http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3 /
> >http://ac.utpuebla.edu:8080/Control_Panel/Products/FLE/FLE3/staff

You have probably created FLE instance inside Products folder which
you should not do. (You are not first person to do that... we should
tell that somewhere...) Instead, create FLE instance to the root
folder of Zope (or if you like, create some sub folder to root folder
and create FLE there).

--
Janne Pietarila