Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] How do I make to make a course?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:15:19 +0300

address@hidden wrote:
Could someone write this kind of document that explains Zope from Fle3 point of view?

I made some very basic instructions on how to create Fle3 instance:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/quick_installation_steps/install1.html

This is great! Very good instructions. I already add link to the help and download pages of the Fle3 web site.

You have probably created FLE instance inside Products folder which
you should not do. (You are not first person to do that... we should
tell that somewhere...) Instead, create FLE instance to the root
folder of Zope (or if you like, create some sub folder to root folder
and create FLE there).

Right. In the Zope web management the FLE instance should be created to the "root folder". Hmm..where and how this could be explained clear enough? It really easily understandable mistake to create FLE inside the "Products" folder in the Zope web management.

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/
Office: + 358 9 756 30 296