[Fle3-users] Why is it good to use FLE?

From: César Hernández Rosete
Subject: [Fle3-users] Why is it good to use FLE?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:34:00 -0700

Dear list,

I have learned  FLE and collaborative learning.

Join to a group of students to work in Collaborative Learning. The
experience was very pleasing for all in the classroom.

We reach the conclusion that one doesn't need FLE to work in collaborative
learning, rather FLE would be useful for on-line learning, for the following
reasons:

1.We don't have PC's in the classroom.
2. of having PC's it is quicker to speak that to write.

Why  do you  defend the fact so much that FLE is not a LMS?.

Thank you,

César.