RE: [Fle3-users] Why is it good to use FLE?

From: César Hernández Rosete
Subject: RE: [Fle3-users] Why is it good to use FLE?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:38:59 -0700

Thank you, I believe that I am reaching good conclusions. I´m  also sorry
for my English that neither is good. I have only studied of a book of a
series of 3. :)

I like FLE and if I question it it is to have bases to be able to defend it.

Here we are 100 milliones. The eduación is gratuitous until the univeridad
(15 years), but studies demonstrate that those that study have a pomedio
that estuduaron less than 6 years.

I speak of LMS because it is the only tool that I have listened for
education.

Sorry for the following question: Is FLE in construction of the knowledge
very similar to a list of mail?. rather it is as the historical of a list of
mail?, very similar to a discussion forum which comes included in a LMS.

Could they mention me who this using this tool?, this to generate a bigger
trust for their use.

Thank you.

César.