[Fle3-users] Difficulty Imorting

From: leblanc
Subject: [Fle3-users] Difficulty Imorting
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:27:05 -0700

I have been using Fle3 on a free zope host (http://freezope.org) since early September. I have now purchased space on a shared zope server. I would like to export my course from the freezope server to my hard drive then import it to my new remote server. The course seems to export fine; the trouble that I’m having is importing it to the new zope server. As a newbie zopist, I am not sure what I need to change to enable this importation. Below is the error message that I receive from the zope server:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/FLE/courses/import_form_handler
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Apache/1.3.28 Server at togetherapart.net Port 80

David Le Blanc

http://mySandbox.net

http://TogetherApart.com