[Fle3-users] Theoretical framework

From: David Le Blanc
Subject: [Fle3-users] Theoretical framework
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:20:05 -0700

I don’t know if this post suits the purposes of this listserv but here it is:

I am interested in the theoretical framework that has supported the development of Fle3. I am currently doing research in Activity Theory and see Fle3 as a tool that aligns well with many key characteristics, proponents of the theory would espouse. Does anyone know if development of Fle3 has been informed by a certain theoretical framework?

David Le Blanc

http://mySandbox.net

http://TogetherApart.com