[Fle3-users] Best wishes to all Fle3 users and developers

From: Cormac McClean
Subject: [Fle3-users] Best wishes to all Fle3 users and developers
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:52 +0000

Hi,

I'm finishing up for the mid-winter break. I wanted to wish all Fle3 users and especially the developers "Seasons Greetings!" (in a non-denominational way).

I'm looking forward to an exciting year ahead with Fle3
- improving my own understanding of it and how my students and I can use it to maximum effectiveness; - providing training in it to my colleagues as more staff consider student-centred, collaborative learning strategies such as project-based learning
- presenting at Irish conferences, spreading the word about Fle3.

I'm also starting the translation of the interface into Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic), and I'm hoping poke my toe into the waters of the Fle3 code (currently refreshing my Zope programming skills).

Thanks and best wishes to you all. Hyva a joulua!
(In Gaeilge: "Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh".)

Regards,
Cormac.