Re: [Fle3-users] Best wishes to all Fle3 users and developers

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Best wishes to all Fle3 users and developers
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:30:07 +0200 (EET)

Hi Wayne, Cormac et all,

Season Greetings from me too. Some pointers related to the future or Fle3.

1) Toolbox and Fle3

Teams in  Helsinki, Tallin, Budapest and Oslo are developing a new
software called Toolbox (working title). Toolbox will work smoothly with
Fle3. The idea of ToolBox is to offer easy access to learning content
resources. These resources can then be used in courses using Fle3 or some
other collaborative software tools. Read more about Toolbox in here:

http://flosse.dicole.org/?item=content-methods-tools-learning-pattern-the-toolbox-is-in-production

... or here:

http://tarmo.fi/blog/2005/12/08/managing-an-agile-software-team-in-4-countries/

The actualy software development site is here:

http://goedel.uiah.fi/projects/calibrate/

2) Imanote and Fle3

In Helsinki we are going to integrate Imanote - Image and Map Annotation
Notebook to Fle3's knowledge building. With Imanote you can drag and drop
kb notes on top of some backgroung image,  zoom in and out etc. This way
student can organaize the notes in concept map / mind map way. Read more
about Imanote in here:

http://imanote.uiah.fi

... or here:

http://flosse.dicole.org/?item=imanote-0-5-released