[Fle3-users] Re: Re: FLE3 not showing in Products list (Tarmo Toikkanen)

From: Dan Roggenkamp
Subject: [Fle3-users] Re: Re: FLE3 not showing in Products list (Tarmo Toikkanen)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:40:49 +0800 (CST)

Thanks for the suggestions Tarmo.

I tried installing the earlier version, but it wasn't compatible with my
version of Python, so rather than installing an older version of Python,
etc., I installed Zope-2.8.6-final on a Windows XP machine and it works
just fine. I'd prefer to get it up and running on Linux, mainly because if
I ever actually use FLE3 on a public server, it would be on Linux, but in
the meantime this will allow me to play around with it.

Thanks again for the help. FLE3 looks like an excellent tool.

-Dan