forge-main

[Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: [Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')
Date: 22 Nov 2002 10:50:41 +0000

Hi All,

In order to try and resolve the naming issue I declare the following
poll. Taking the following names from the list assembled so far I'd like
everyone to rank their favorites in order of preference and email it to
this list:

FORCE (Free and Open Roleplaying Campaign Engine)
FORCE (Free and Open Roleplaying Character Engine)
FRINGE (?)
FORM (Free and Open Roleplaying Mechanics)
Freetopia

My List Is:

1) FORM
2) FRINGE
3) FORCE (Free and Open Roleplaying Campaign Engine)
4) Freetopia
5) FORCE (Free and Open Roleplaying Character Engine)

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community