forge-main

Re: [Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: Re: [Forge-main] Name Poll (was 'What's In A Name')
Date: 25 Nov 2002 13:14:27 +0000

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 07:01, Enrique Perez wrote:
> Basically so much has been taken that we might have to wait a while
> till we somehow make up or
> stumble upon a good name that is pronounceable and unique.

Dear All,

I think Enrique and Jerry are correct here: I think we should change the
name temporarily until we can find a suitable name that all of us can
agree upon. In the meantime in order to quickly make a choice between
all the excellent suggestions we've had so far I will make the deciding
vote and select the acronym FRINGE for the stand-in name. In the
meantime, if people keep thinking about the name and posting suggestions
to the mailing list in this thread I would be most grateful.

In order to clear up confusions I would now like to modify some of our
on-line resources to bring the in-line with the new name change, to
avoid confusion. This may mean creating a new mailing list and getting
everyone to change over to that list, which is inconvenient but I think
neccesary. If everyone is agreed with this I will proceed.

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community