freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: good stuff

From: Eman Kresse
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: good stuff
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:22:46 -0300

It was a grand defiance given to the giant:

Image not loading? read below:
The Fleshlight Sex Toy is a portable, concealable, sturdy MALE masturbation device that our customers describe as "Awesome", "Amazing", and "Ingenious".
Cleverly disguised as an ordinary flashlight, it's easy to store and transport without drawing attention.
Available in a variety of styles – Mouth, Anus, Vagina and Non-Descript –
And offering a variety of special sensations – Original, Super Tight, Super Ribbed, and Wonder Wave–
The Fleshlight Sex Toy presents our clients with a multitude of erotic experiences, fantasies and sensations to elevate orgasms to a new peak of intense sexual pleasure. - ENTER IN HERE -

Discontinue Increase its size fivefold or tenfold, give it strength proportionate to its size, lengthen its destructive weapons, and you obtain the animal required! He was quiet by nature, regular from principle, zealous from habit, evincing little disturbance at the different surprises of life, very quick with his hands, and apt at any service required of him; and, despite his name, never giving advice -- even when asked for it. Poor chance! but hope is so firmly rooted in the heart of man! Moreover, there were two of us: I resolved then to husband our strength, so that both should not be exhausted at the same time; and this is how we managed: while one of us lay on our back, quite still, with arms crossed, and legs stretched out, the other would swim and push the other on in front!!