[Freeipmi-devel] IPMI

From: Martin, Stephane
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] IPMI
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:40:28 -0400

I just notice your FreeIPMI package, seems very nice.  We are working within
IPMI firmware developpement and we will probably try your package soon and
send feedback.  I wonder if you plan to include a console for Serial over
Lan (through RCMP protocol)  that will receive data comming from a IPMI
controller.  For instance, there is not much of these application within out
there and Serial Ovel Lan (SOL) is one of new feature of the IPMI v2.0.

Stephane Martin, ing.                  Kontron Canada
Low Level Software Engineer            616 Cure-Boivin
Tel (450) 437-4661 ext: 2349           Boisbriand, Quebec
Fax (450) 437-8053                     Canada, J7G 2A7
mailto:address@hidden  http://www.kontron.com