[Freeipmi-devel] auto madness

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] auto madness
Date: 03 May 2004 16:56:15 -0700

Hi, I _really_ want to switch to a later automake for alpha6.  At least
1.6, preferably 1.8.  I can't keep working with all the different
versions at the same time :-( Especially because the old automake seems
to conflict with latest autoconf, and backing out the latter is not an
option for me.

What are the problems that prevented the project from using a later
automake?

Ian