[Freeipmi-devel] Re: single tree

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: single tree
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:06:57 -0700

Hey Ian,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were going to go with a shared
directory structure.

src/fish
src/libfreeipmi

> * ChangeLog is no longer under CVS.  Use cvs2cl.  Actually the
> autogen.shscript does that for you.

Hmmm.  I dunno, something doesn't sit well with me about this.  Because
cvs2cl doesn't list function names like GNU wants:

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/changelogs/guile-changelogs_3.html

I can submit to peer pressure on both of these.  I know its mostly just
personal taste.