Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: single tree

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: single tree
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:08:01 -0700

Oh, and a few other thought.  I personally imagined stuff like this:

src/fish/Makefile.am
src/fish/fish.c
src/fish/ipmi-wrappers.c

And we would stick the .spec and .lsm files in the root project
directory.  Again, I am willing to accept peer pressure.  Just stating
my preference.

Also, things like fish.scm and ipckey.  Perhaps we should make a /etc
and /var directory.  And stick these random things in there??